Photo credit – Goodtoknow.co.uk
The Winter seems to be really only just hitting us in Chelsea so we thought it might be a nice idea to share with you a wintery warming soup recipe and the ever-popular, delicious roasted pumpkin soup we serve here at Bluebird sprang to mind. Perfect after a long, hard days work or for a comforting weekend lunch. Enjoy!
Warming Roasted Pumpkin Soup
500g diced pumpkin
1 large onion
10ml white wine
500ml vegetable stock
8g dark brown sugar
Roasted Cep Mushrooms
- Cook pumpkin flesh on high heat in a little oil until completely broken down.
- Add onions and sugar, sweat for 5-10 mins.
- Add white wine and reduce by half.
- Add the rest the rest of the ingredients and cook for further 20 minutes.
- Blitz in a food processor.
- Finish with cream, butter, parmesan and roasted cep mushrooms.